IRIS Humanitarian Response
Re-imagining healthcare for vulnerable and underprivileged people in Athens, Greece.
IRIS Humanitarian Response is a health focused non-profit organisation based in Athens, Greece.
We are dedicated to advancing access to healthcare and delivering high quality medical care for individuals and communities in need. Our goal is to bridge the gap in health disparities and improve health outcomes for disadvantaged and underserved people. Through our work, we strive to make a lasting impact by promoting health equity and the human right to health.
Our mission is to serve vulnerable, marginalised, underprivileged individuals and communities by improving their health and wellbeing - with the ultimate goal to alleviate suffering and restore their dignity and hope.
We are committed to achieving this through:
• upholding the right to health
• providing medical services in the areas of promotion, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
• ensuring access to medicines and health products
• implementing public health interventions
• removing obstacles and creating innovative ways to access and navigate essential healthcare services