Araceli Aid Foundation
We are committed to empowering people through education, community development, social and economic support.
Araceli Aid Foundation is a non-profit organization that was founded officially on 14th December 2022, but has been working tirelessly and anonymously over the past 13 years to provide educational opportunities to the less privileged, establish and support schools, and improve the living conditions of indigent and destitute individuals in our society .
Our mission is to empower people through education, community development, and social and economic support. We believe that education is the key to unlocking the potential of every individual and creating a better future for all.
Our history dates back to 2009, when our founder, Reverend Father Iroha Christian Nnaemeka, started a small initiative to help children from poor families access quality education. He was joined by other passionate individuals who shared his vision and values, such as Mrs Eze Gertrude Ezinne, Barrister Obiekwe Michael Stanley, Revered Father Ozochikelu Cornelius, Reverend Father Aniebonam Paul, Mrs Omelebere Ezenwanne, and Dr. Chikwendu Chimezie Emmanuel . Together, they formed the Board of Incorporated Trustees of Araceli Aid Foundation and registered it as a legal entity in December 2022.
Since then, we have expanded our scope and impact to cover five main objectives: Education and school support, social Support, economic empowerment, community development, and humanitarian aid.
Some of our past and current activities include:
- Providing teacher training, classroom resources, school supplies, equipping of laboratories and tech facilities, and more to improve the quality of education in existing schools.
- Providing vocational training, job placement services, and grants to help people build better lives for themselves and their families.
- Working with communities to identify and address their most pressing needs, whether it is access to clean water, healthcare, or other essential services.
- Awarding scholarships to deserving students who demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential.
- Providing food, clothing, shelter, medical care, and psychosocial support to victims of conflicts, or other emergencies.