Sri Panchamukha Hanuman Temple And Religious Academy
Sri Panchamukha Hanuman (With Five kinds of divine faces) is embodiment of divine energy of the Universe.
In this Unique Temple, Sri Hanuman is worshiped with five faces: -
1. The front face of Sri Hanuman in His own form,
2. Sri Garuda – the form of Vedas, The Knowledge,
3. Sri Hayagreeva the horse faced incarnation,
4. Sri Varaha – The mighty boar faced incarnation,
5. Sri Narasimha – The Lion faced incarnation of Sri Maha
Vishnu Who is the Supreme protector of all semi god & creatures. Sri Panchamukha Hanuman is the form all these great powers of God to serve Sri Rama and to effectively protect and bless all His devotees and the Universe for years.