Help to provide FREE education to children in Savannah, GA
Today, Savannah, Georgia has one of the highest school drop-out rates in America.
The rate of drop-out in Savannah is affected by a number of different factors, including:
1. Poverty. A large proportion of families live either on or below the poverty line.
2. Children need to work or care for a family member. Children are faced with the responsibility to provide for their families - which limits their ability to receive an education.
3. Cost of living and the cost of education. In Georgia today, the Government is spending $0 on school-retention measures, and $0 on re-introducing education to American children that drop out of school.
This must change!
At Wellaccess, we're trying to change this by doing the IMPOSSIBLE.
We think that it is IMPOSSIBLE to provide education to children that can't afford an education or those that have dropped out of education.
Here is our plan:
- As a nonprofit organization, Wellaccess, Inc. will raise funds to create the 'Wellaccess Program' - an initiative that will provide FREE tutoring and FREE Individualized Learning Programs to children in Savannah, GA. where the need is the greatest.
- We will utilize funding to provide FREE access to educational resources, FREE access to the internet for research purposes, and the use of IT/tablets for FREE so that children can gain the necessary technological skills for life.
We believe that we can turn things around and do the IMPOSSIBLE with your help.
We thank you for your support and we thank you for providing FREE education to children at risk.
- Next milestone