The Montessori Foundation Incorporated
The Montessori Foundation Incorporated is a nonprofit organization. It is based in Bradenton, FL. It received its nonprofit status in 1994.
The Montessori Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of Montessori education in the United States and abroad.
The Montessori Foundation works with the entire Montessori community, regardless of affiliation, as well as parents, educators, schools, and school systems that are interested in learning more about the insights, research, and approach pioneered by Dr. Maria Montessori.
The Foundation offers a wide range of programs focused on several areas:
• Providing coaching and consultation to Montessori school boards and educational leaders
• Nurturing programs in global understanding, peace and partnership education
• Encouraging the development of Montessori at the secondary and higher education level
• Encouraging economic literacy and entrepreneurial education for young people
• Promotes understanding of Montessori education among parents and the general public
The Foundation publishes magazines, books, runs conferences and symposia, and offers free weekly webcasts to school leaders and families.
We also offer parenting programs to help families incorporate Montessori's partnership principles into family life to support mental health peaceful homes.