Operation Christmas Stocking
Christmas is a time of festivity, family, community, and cheer. On the Native American reservations served by Partnership with Native Americans, this is not always the case. We serve some of the poorest and most remote reservations in the United States, places often forgotten by others, including the U.S. Government.
Families here struggle to put food on the table day-to-day, so special occasions such as Christmas often seem like one more financial burden than a time of celebration. Many children on the reservations we serve will not wake up to gifts or stockings Christmas morning, and large family feasts will not be a reality afforded to these families.
This is something we can change, together!
Your support enables us to provide Christmas meals, stockings, and Gift Bags to Native Americans families, children, and Elders living on remote reservations in the Northern Plains and the Southwest United States.
Our Christmas Programs are important because:
- Most Native American homes are multi-generational, so Native American Elders are often supporting children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren on a fixed income, making holidays more of a financial burden than a celebration.
- Gift Bags make Elders feel appreciated. Elders are revered in Native American cultures, and their gifts are a way of honoring them, meaning the Elders respect and value is not forgotten.
- Our stockings and gift bags are filled with practical items to meet immediate needs.
- Christmas stockings bring holiday cheer to children who may not have anything else to look forward to this holiday season.
- Coffee and tea, flashlights, first aid kits, smoke detectors, and fire extinguishers.
Please, join us today with your gift of $25.00 or more. You will be making the difference for someone this year in a real way. Not only will you be providing kind and useful gifts, but you will be manifesting hope that is always needed in these communities. What better gift to give this year, than that.
We rely on you and other kind-hearted friends like you to fund our important work on the reservations. We stand committed with you to make a difference in the lives of Native Americans who are geographically isolated, facing food insecurity, and many of whom are living in impoverished conditions on American Indian reservations.
Thank you for all that you do, and choosing give the gift of HOPE this year!
- Next milestone