Our researchers investigate human rights crises in some 90 countries around the world. Their work has led to significant change.
– We address the underlying causes of human rights abuse around the world
– We help bring about change at the highest levels of society, by compelling government and international institutions to take action
– We stand with victims and activists to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, to protect people from inhumane conduct in wartime, and to bring offenders to justice.
– We make a lasting impact on human conditions, by helping bring violators to justice, pushing for stronger laws and fostering international cooperation to advance human rights
– We have a 30-year track record of raising awareness and advancing successful strategies for ending human rights abuse, often partnering with local groups and human rights defenders to achieve our goals