Providing services, education, support, and advocacy improving the health, safety, and life experience of the trans community.
• to serve as a bridge to other LGBTQ+ and ally communities
• to provide a focus for matters of concern to the Ohio transgender community and their allies by providing open, affirming, visible and tangible support
• to promote opportunities and networking that increase awareness of the Transgender and gender-nonconforming community’s needs and concerns such, as discrimination and violence
• to increase lesbian, gay, bisexual, heterosexual, and ally understanding and cultural awareness of the Ohio Transgender community
• to help ensure that Ohio educational programs and services are inclusive and supportive of Ohio Transgender issues, perspectives, and concerns
• to provide social activities that are inclusive of all LGBTQ+ and ally communities, access to safe-spaces, people, forums for confidential discussion, support, and local and national resource information
• to foster Ohio Transgender community pride