Trauma Healing Group
Your Gift today helps us provide hope and healing to so many in need.
Summit Point Church provides trauma healing support and groups for the community. Our small groups offer healing to wounds to the heart—emotions, spirit, soul—from trauma or loss. If you suffer from hopelessness, nightmares, ongoing sadness or exhaustion, unexplained anger, flashbacks, being overwhelmed, feelings of isolation, or unprocessed grief, whatever the source, this small group may be for you.
The group will be led by facilitators who are trained in Bible-based trauma healing. Together, we will make a safe space for group members to:
• Discover what the Bible says about suffering
• Learn about trauma and its effects
• Explore any trauma or loss you may be carrying
• Release some of the emotional pain you carry
• Help you get unstuck, reconnected, and ready to move on in life
• Build resilience for the future
We offer the ABS Trauma Healing program to anyone willing to join. We also provide Reboot Recovery First Responder groups free for law enforcement, fire fighters, EMS, dispatchers, ER staff and correctional officers.