Give2Asia is partnering with trusted nonprofit organizations to support frontline health workers and institutions responding to the coronavirus pandemic.
Give2Asia’s disaster response program funds both immediate needs and long-term recovery. The recent lockdown has significantly affected many at-risk communities. Our role is to empower our local NGO partners to support these communities through this time of challenge. Currently, our funding priorities include:
• Food and sanitation materials support to residents of shelter
• Livelihood support
• Emergency medical supplies and safety materials
Our local NGO partners in Nepal include:
• Provides psychosocial support, free consultation, daily meal and shelter to clients in the shelter
Sano Paila (Little Step)
• Manages the Feeding Nepal campaign, which provides daily meals to rickshaw pullers and their families, sanitation materials to support daily wage earners in three cities, emergency medical supplies, and safety materials
• Funds also go to cleaning and disinfecting of hospitals and public places
Nepal GoodWeave Foundation (NGF)
• Provides daily meal and livelihood support to carpet weavers in different location and provides sanitation materials
Give2Asia is a trusted partner for international philanthropy and the leader in donor-advised grantmaking to the Asia-Pacific. Since 2001, Give2Asia has facilitated more than $350 million of charitable grants across 23 countries.
Transparency & Trust: 90% or more of your donation will go directly to our local nonprofit partners. A small portion of your donation helps Give2Asia manage grants to ensure that donor funds are used effectively.